Alumni & Career Development
The Career Development Center provides a direct line for alumni employers to find interns and professional staff through a variety of tools, including mentorships, online job postings at SNHUrecruit, and career and internship fairs. In addition, alumni have access to career counselors, resume reviews, and other professional development resources.
Partnering with Alumni
The career resources team works closely with our alumni community to help prepare SNHU students for their professional careers by incorporating a combination of networking, experiential learning, and strategic career planning into each student’s tenure at the university. Some of the ways alumni have helped to cultivate a career-oriented educational environment are:
- Mentoring students or student groups for a professional quality project or thesis.
- Speaking in a class or on a panel discussion.
- Participating in networking opportunities so students can develop confidence in their skills.
- Developing corporate partnerships to recruit students and new graduates for internships, summer employment placements and career opportunities.
At SNHU, we understand that career development doesn’t end at graduation. In these challenging economic times, the need for alumni career development support is greater than ever before. SNHU alumni are invited to leverage the following resources provided by the career development team:
- Career counseling, including career exploration, mock interviewing and résumé review.
- Career and internship fairs.
- Networking opportunities, including professional social media networking through the official university LinkedIn Group, SNHU Community.
- SNHU Recruit.
- Career Shift, an online networking and job search tool that curates the most recent jobs from all online job boards and brings the information to your personal account based on your search.
If your most recent degree was through an on-campus, undergraduate program, please contact the Dorothy S. Rogers Career Development Center:
CareerDevelopment@snhu.edu | 603.645.9793 | /SNHUCareerDevelopment | @SNHUCareerCtr
If your most recent degree was through the College of Online and Continuing Education or any graduate degree, please contact SNHU Career:
email@example.com | 888-672-1458 | /SNHUCareer | @SNHUcareer