Impact magazine is the SNHU alumni and donor magazine, featuring stories of alumni and current students doing extraordinary things with their education, and the faculty, staff and donors who inspire them.
Impact Magazine, Summer 2015
In this issue of Impact, you'll find stories of members of the SNHU community enriching the student experience through our many engagement opportunities.
- Our cover story highlights the construction of the new Gustafson Center on campus, that will house Undergraduate Admissions, the Dorothy S. Rogers Career Development Center and the Office of Alumni Engagement.
- You'll see a timeline of SNHU over the years and an unwavering focus throughout the school's history to provide an accessible and affordable education for all.
- We've reflected on 10 years of service at SNHU through Alternative Break trips and Service Learning.
- You'll learn about a new mentoring program implemented to connect students with alumni and potential employers to aid in career planning, known as the SNHU Career Advisory Network (SNHUcan).
- We've also profiled how the National Society for Leadership and Success has connected students in the College of Online and Continuing Education with each other, building a nationwide network of leadership development and support.
Click on the links below to browse past issues of the magazine.
Impact is produced by the Office of Institutional Advancement. If you have questions about the publication or ideas for articles, please contact managing editor Audrey Bourque.