Following your application, if you are accepted into the SNHU Career Advisory Network (SNHUcan) as a registered SNHUcan Mentor or as a SNHUcan Mentee seeking advice, then the following terms and conditions will apply:
1. Alumni Engagement has established SNHUcan to allow alumni and current students to obtain professional and career advice from an experienced SNHUcan Mentor.
2. Southern New Hampshire University reserves the right to, at any time and at its sole discretion, decide that a SNHUcan Mentor or Mentee is not suitable as a participant in the SNHUcan program. The Mentors and Mentees agree that they have no right to appeal or dispute any such decision. To be eligible to participate in SNHUcan, students must be eligible for full-time enrollment, or must be a current full-time student.
3. All SNHUcan Mentors are unpaid; they make no guarantees or promises regarding any advice imparted to Mentees and they do not commit to a long-term professional relationship with the Mentee.
4. Southern New Hampshire University makes no offer, representation, guarantee, or solicitation on behalf of the SNHUcan Mentor or Mentee and makes no claim as to the quality of any Mentor or their suitability for providing coaching, career advice, or professional development advice.
5. Any career coaching session, whether online, via telephone, or face to face, is an agreement created solely between the SNHUcan Mentor and the Mentee, entirely apart from Southern New Hampshire University. Any contact is undertaken at your own risk and responsibility.
6. Southern New Hampshire University is not liable for any cost, damage, or liability in relation to, or loss caused by or as a result of, the SNHUcan program.
7. Both the SNHUcan Mentors and the Mentees will keep confidential any information that is received or obtained as a result of joining this program that is identified as or would be reasonably expected to be confidential.
*SNHU Career Advisory Network (SNHUcan) is in beta testing mode. Please contact us at email@example.com or 603.645.9799 should you encounter any bugs, glitches, lack of functionality or other problems on the website.
Office Hours: Mon - Fri 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.